Tuesday 19 April 2011

MAIN: Post 12.7: Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

By doing the preliminary task and then going on to do the main task I feel that the preliminary task has helped me a lot because it makes you have more understanding of what is needed for the main task. I feel that on the preliminary task we was not as organised and felt like we had run out of time to finish all of our blog work but learning from this I have organised myself more and managed my time more effectivley and this has helped me while doing the main task. The main task has a lot more elements to it and more work is needed to be done but I feel that this has made me more organized and got the work done.
I also feel that I had more knowledge about using the equipment such as the cameras and also using the edit suits I found that I knew a little more about how to work them and could get more involved than I was able to in the preliminary task. So overall I think that doing the preliminary task helped me alot more in my understanding in the main task.
I have also learnt how to present my work in a better way to make it more clear and look more presentable.
I also feel that my knowledge about different camera angles and shot sizes has got alot better because I can understand more about why we would do different takes of the same shot with different shot sizes because it helps us while we are editing and gives us more options in what we can include in our final sequence.
Overall, I feel that what I have most progressed on is my knowledge in different technical ways of going about producing the end product.

1 comment:

  1. Storyboard, timeline and questionaire are missing from planning posts. Miss Wells

    ReplyDelete