Tuesday 19 April 2011

MAIN: Post 12.3: Question 3

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

The production company is the company that is in charge or making the film and they then pass it on to another company that would then go on to distribute the film. What I mean by distribute the film is that the company will buy the film off the producers and they will then distribute (market) it they will advertise the film and will have to find ways to make the film be known by the audience.
The company that I would want to distribute my film is Revolution Studios. Revolution Studios is an American film company and was founded in 2000 by a former chairman of Walt Disney Studios. The reason why I would want them to distribute my film is because they are in corporate synergy with other big film companies such as 20th Centry Fox and Sony Pictures and more. They have produced many films such as White Chicks, Daddy Day Care, 13 Going On 30 and the new Peter Pan. I feel that this company has alot of knowldge about making their films big and very successful and I feel that they could distribute our film in the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment